01 January 2009

Moderate

Last year I lost four girlfriends, my computer and my youtube account. So there's nothing much left to complain about, this new year.

Let's talk about things of lesser importance.

The notebook is awesome! She (he? it?) is my new love. I prefer she so she it's gonna be. I've been thinking about buying a new desktop. Then I thought: why? Sure, it's more save to use one cpu for all the illegal internetstuff and another one for study, work and writing. Keep diseases seperated, something like that.

I prefer to seperate things, I can't concentrate on two things at the same time. That's kinda strange, you know, during my bartender days I managed to do a lot of things at the same time.

It's probably just about routine.

Quit smoking isn't a part of good intentions, reading books more is. Last year I read one book. That isn't much. I've read a few thousand pages on the internets, that's way to much. I've always been immoderate, in everything I've done. In working, in drinking, in getting fucked up.

The new year will be routine indeed. Study, work. Dishes, laundry. Movies, music. Thinking, rejecting.

Happy newyear to me.